Savory Trumpet Royale Mushroom
This dish has an asian fling with a roated savory taste.
- 1 cup large oyster mushrooms
- 2 tbs braggs liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp green onion sliced
- Mix large oyster mushroom with all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place large bowl to marinate ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to 375 degrees and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet and drizzle sauce on top.
- Turn up the oven to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes. May roast longer for a light crisp.